Angie Cordill, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Associates of Applied Science
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Arapahoe Community College, 2002
- Rehabilitation for the Post-Surgical Orthopedic Patient Module 3: Arthroplasty of the Shoulder, Hip, Elbow and Knee, 2015
- Rehabilitation for the Post surgical Orthopedic PatientModule 4: Procedures of the Knee, Ankle and Foot, 2015
- Proper positioning and support of the lower extremity in a wheelchair (CW503.12.1.B), 2013
- Proper positioning and support of the pelvis in a wheelchair (CW503.12.1.C),2013
- Proper positioning and support of the anterior trunk in a wheelchair (CW503.12.1.A),2013
Angie has specialized in both Manual Therapy and Sports Medicine for over 13 years. She has worked closely with Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain injuries for seating and positioning and has taken multiple advanced continuing education classes on the cervical, thoracic, & lumbar spine.
Angie enjoys being outdoors including hiking with her dogs, bike riding, golfing, boating and running. Angie was a Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor.