Casey Madden, MED, ATC
Certified Athletic Trainer - Denver
- Masters of Education in Applied Kinesiology-Exercise Science
- University of Minnesota
- Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training
- Michigan State University
- National Athletic Training Association
- Colorado Athletic Training Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Graston Technique M1 Training, 2012
Casey comes to Peak Physical Therapy after spending the last 5 years as a Certified Athletic Trainer in the collegiate setting. Casey spent time working with Michigan State University football, University of Minnesota Cross-Country/Track and Field and University of Denver's Women's Basketball. She bring a unique perspective to the treatment of orthopedic injuries and all things sports medicine. Casey likes to integrate video analysis for injury evaluation and functional screening.
Casey moved to Denver from the southwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. She enjoys everything the Rocky Mountains has to offer including skiing, or hiking with her fiance Justin and hound dog Winston.