Erin Mumby, LPTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Associates of Applied Science
- Physical Therapy Assistance
- Blinn College 2013
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Foor Level 1
- Herman and Wallace Pelivc Floor Level 2A
- Herman and Wallance Pelvic Floor Level 2B
- Herman and Wallance Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Pelvic Pain
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1
- Functional Movement Screen Level 2
- Erin specializes in pelvic floor physical therapy for both femal and male helping people with incontinence, pelvic pain, post partum, prenatal, post surgical issues. She also has a background in the Selective Functional Movement Assessment and Functional Movement Screen aiding in her ability to create more personalized treatment plans.
Erin enjoys the activities Colorado has to offer including hiking, camping, backpacking, and skiiing.