Jamie Snowden, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant - Highlands Ranch
- Associate of Applied Science as Physical Therapist Assistant
- Volunteer States Community College, 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Education, Minor in Psychology
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Floor Level 1 Certified
- Piper Pelvic Health Level 1 Certified
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction,, and Treatment Level 1
- Piper Level 1 Pelvic Health Physical Therapy
Jamie has primarily worked in the outpatient setting treating a wide range of orthopedic conditions. She believes in treating the whole person and working alongside her patients in helping them achieve their goals whether that be walking down the
block, playing with their grandchildren, or hiking a 14er. She specializes in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation and aspires to continue her education in this area. She hopes to increase the medical community’s awareness of pelvic floor dysfunction so
more patients can be helped.
JJamie enjoys practicing yoga, rock climbing, backpacking, and hiking with her husband and dog.