Koren Lavi, PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy - Parker
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- University of Miami
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- University of Maryland
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
I enjoy working in a cardiopulmonary and athletic physical therapy setting. I have experience working with athletes from the University of Maryland athletic department's football and wrestling teams. I plan to pursue further education in fitness nutrition, manual therapy, dry needling, and orthopedic therapy.
I enjoy traveling and the outdoors. I am especially fond of skiing, camping, fishing, cycling, and hiking. I am a big basketball and football fan.