Chief Executive Officer
- B.S. of Science in Kinesiology and Health Promotion
- Minor in Health Administration
- The University of Wisconsin - LaCrosse, 1995
- The University of Colorado – Colorado Springs 1998
- The Pennsylvania State University 1999 - 2000
Michael joined Team Peak in 1995 as an intern to complete his undergraduate studies. He joined Peak as an employee after his internship while working towards his goal of completing Medical School. While attending The Pennsylvania State University he was offered an ownership interest to leave school and return to Peak as an owner. He accepted the offer and in the years since, Peak has grown from one physical therapy clinic with one PT and 4 employees to 8 clinics with over 75 employees.
Michael enjoys hunting, golfing and watching football. He also enjoys fishing and camping with his wife Erika, their children Cole and Belle and their Labrador Gauge.