Rebecca Rzepkowski, PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy - Highlands Ranch
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: University of Lynchburg, 2020
- B.S. Health & Exercise Science, Health Care Delivery Concentration: Roanoke College, 2016
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Colorado Physical Therapy Association
- Basic Life Support Certification
- LSVT BIG Certification
Rebecca is interested in pursuing additional education courses in Vestibular and Concussion Rehabilitation. In addition, Rebecca aspires to become certified in Functional Dry Needling and become a Neurologic Certified Specialist.
Rebecca enjoys working with patients of all ages, especially the geriatric patient population. She has had the opportunity to intern in various physical therapy settings, but thoroughly enjoys working in an outpatient setting. Rebecca has a passion for working with patients with neurological impairments, vestibular impairments, as well as balance and coordination difficulties.
Rebecca is originally from Maryland and moved to Colorado in 2020 for the beautiful Rocky Mountains. She enjoys hiking, exploring, reading, and spending time with family and friends.