Samantha Hougland, CSCS
Exercise Physiologist - Lincoln
- Bachelors of Science in Education and Health, Sport and Exercise Science, Emphasis: Rehabilitative Exercises
- University of Kansas, 2013
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Concorde Career College- Expected June 2019
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Sports Rehabilitation of Kansas City – Kansas City, Kansas
- Outpatient rehabilitation clinic that focuses on sports medicine and aquatic therapy.
Sam focuses on the exercise portion of the treatment and uses functional body weight tasks to help improve strength and endurance. She enjoys working with young athletes and active individuals with lower extremity injuries such as ACL reconstructions. She is CPR and AED certified. Sam is currently studying to become a Physical Therapy Assistant at Concorde Career College and plans to graduate in June of 2019.
Sam has lived in Colorado most of her life and loves the Colorado lifestyle. She spends the majority of her time training with her horse Spyder for 3 day Eventing competitions year round. When she isn’t doing that she is either hiking, snowboarding or playing with her dogs.