Dr. Amanda Matto, PT, DPT
Dr. Amanda Matto
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy - University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences Pre-Clinical - University of Central Florida, 2014
- Working towards becoming certified in Women's Health and becoming a Certified Manual Therapist through the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
- S1 - Spinal Evaluation & Manipulation: Impairment Based, Evidence Informed Approach, 2017
- S2 – Advanced Evaluation and Manipulation of Pelvic, Lumbar and Thoracic Spine, 2018
- S3 – Advanced Evaluation and Manipulation of the Cranio-facial, Cervical and Upper Thoracic Spine, 2018
- S4 – Functional Analysis and Management of the Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip-Complex, 2018
- E1 - Upper Extremity Evaluation & Manipulation, 2017
- E2 – Extremity Integration, 2018
- Myofascial Manipulation, 2018
Amanda is a graduate from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences. While attending PT school, Amanda worked as a PT technician where she discovered her passion of manual therapy and helping patients achieve optimal health and wellness.
Amanda is originally from Pittsburgh, PA but later moved to Orlando, FL. Upon completion of her doctorate, she relocated to Denver. She enjoys hiking, snowboarding, yoga, spending time with family and watching football. When she’s not working, she
is spending time with her husband, Clayton and dog, Nala.