Peak Physical Therapy (PT) is an owned and operated outpatient orthopedic practice with 25 years of experience and patient satisfaction throughout 12 clinics in the Denver Metro area. Peak desires to add valuable team members to strengthen our development as our company grows. Peak PT believes in lifelong learning and wants to provide staff with the necessary training and resources to exceed their potential.
Peak is searching for experienced Physical Therapist to develop and implement customized plans of care for each patient to help them maximize quality of life through promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
Competitive Salary & Monetary Bonus:
There is a terrific opportunity to hit a personal monthly bonus resulting in additional compensation.
Unlimited and available to all clinicians.
All new hires begin with 100 hours of Paid Time Off. There are opportunities for monthly PTO bonuses, allowing 136 PTO hours annually. After one year of employment, PTO accrual increases to 120 hours.
Peak strives for employee satisfaction; thus, clinic bonus opportunities allow for group outings—examples: Top Golf, Bowling, delicious dinners, etc. Peak also hosts an annual company-wide get-togethers to ensure a great connection between clinics.
Vision, Dental, Medical, Disability, Life-insurance, 401K, 401K matching, Unlimited Continuing education etc.
- Identify and meet patient goals and needs
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team that may consist of PTs, OTs, PTAs and exercise physiologists to help patients meet optimal outcomes
- Evaluate and create cost-effective treatment plans to improve patient motion and mobility, thus allowing for alternatives to medication and surgical options
- Creation of wellness plans tailored to the patient's needs & promotion of the client's healthy lifestyle through improved strength, flexibility, balance, and more
- Apply appropriate documentation and billing per Medicare guidelines
- Monitor personal productivity
Peak Physical Therapy provided the following inclusive hiring information:
- Expertise as a physical therapist
- Educational and clinical expertise, including current treatment procedures
- Understanding of billing/documentation of procedures
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy in the state of Colorado
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
All of our clinics are open from 7:00AM to 7:00PM Monday through Thursday and 7:00AM to 5:00PM on Friday’s.
We are currently closed on the weekends.