Physical Therapy Assistant - Highlands Ranch
• Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology and Health/Physical Education, West Chester University of Pennsylvania 2010
• Associates of Science, Physical Therapist Assistant, Penn State University - Hazleton, PA 2012
• American Physical Therapy Association
• Functional Movement Screening (FMS) Certification Level 1
• APTA Certified Clinical Instructor
Dan has treated patients in various settings since finishing his PTA coursework in 2012, including inpatient skilled rehab, long-term care, outpatient aquatic therapy and outpatient orthopedic care. Dan has worked with patients of all ages and ability levels, and emphasizes improving overall health and wellness for all of his patients. Dan treats many patients following total knee and hip arthroplasties, and enjoys the challenge of helping these patients return to their highest quality of life and function. Dan has an interest in expanding his manual therapy skills for the shoulder, knee and spine.
Dan moved to Colorado from Pennsylvania with his wife in November 2018, and they enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, and exploring everything in the outdoors that Colorado has to offer.