Professional Memberships/ Certifications:
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Certification 2019
- Level one Pelvic Health 2018
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Continuing Education:
- Regis- Manual Therapy Courses:
- Upper quadrant and cervical/ thoracic spine, 2018
- Lower quadrant and lumbar spine, 2019
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction 2019
- Spanish for the Health care field
- Sign Language
- Myofacial Cupping 2018
Jordan is interested in becoming a Doctorate of Physical Therapy and one day earning her PhD. Jordan loves making connections and finds pride in seeing others performing tasks they didn't know they could do through rehabilitation. Jordan has experience being a CNA at a psych facility, and teaching, she is well rounded in all phases of life and enjoys each one.
Jordan really enjoys exercising and playing with her boys. On weekends, not during hunting season, you will find her at the park or running around chasing her two kids. Jordan enjoys working out and doing, activities that aren't of the norm, including: noodling (style of fishing), body building, bull riding, collecting comic books, crocheting blankets, and working on cars. Jordan loves learning and tries to find as many opportunities to learn as she can take.